Our dedicated team here at La Sartoria understands that your wedding day is one of the most important and memorable days of your life, and we believe that your wedding dress makes a statement about who you are. When entrusting a seamstress to carry out your bridal alterations, we want you to be able to feel confident that you have chosen the right person to work on your dream dress. In our experience listening is of key importance in this.
We here at La Sartoria Bridal Studio pride ourselves on finishing your dress as it was originally constructed unless you request otherwise. Whether the bridal gown is new dress, pre-loved dress, sample dress or vintage dress, to us it is always unique, and therefore we can only advise on cost after your first fitting; price calculations are based on working time.
Typical alteration for us
- Resizing the body area
- Shortening hems and or Reshaping the train; sometimes adding a ring or beautiful loop will add that elegant little detail when you wear your bridal dress
- Lifting from the straps or shoulders
- Adding straps or reshaping them
- Adding or removing bust cups to achieve the requested shape
- Creating different shape sleeves
- Creating corset fitting at back
All of the above is just to mention few possibilities. And if you have not found anything special enough, we can always make you your dream Bespoke Wedding Dress.
You can discuss all above and more during your bridal consultation appointment, which you can book online, by emailing us on email@example.com or by calling us on 01189 599 731.